Pose for the paparazzi. Autograph your books.
Write like a dream, promote like a rock star.
Fame and fortune are yours!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Fantasy offices for writers

Writing stars, does your office space inspire you? Mine doesn't, I'm ashamed to admit. It's a disaster. It's as if some evil spirit came in last night and threw up papers all over the place. I can't even take a photo of it to show you, I'm so embarrassed. 

Even though I don't believe in needing inspiration to write, it would be nice. I would feel much more inspired to write if I had a lovely office to come to everyday. 

I don't need it, but it would be nice.

At the very least I could clean up and get organized. I shudder to think what this says about my mental state yikes!

In the meantime, I've posted some fantasy office pictures on my Pinterest board (Offices for Writing Stars). Visit often because this board will definitely grow. I enjoy looking at pretty pictures more than I actually like cleaning up!

Oh, and please send your favorite office pictures, either your own office or pics from around the net. We would love to see, plan, and fantasize!

Donna Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment